In an effort to maintain a safe and healthy community, the Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services (ADM) Board provides a cost-effective, efficient system of prevention and care for persons suffering from addiction and/or mental illness. The Board assures a client driven system of care for residents of Summit County with a priority for those individuals most in need.
ADM System Values
- We believe that mental illness and addictions are treatable diseases.
- We believe that people must participate in their own care, but that the system shares responsibility.
- We believe that the community has a responsibility to provide a comprehensive array of mental health and addiction services for ALL who need them.
- We believe that it is no longer enough to be able to talk about what we do without being able to identify accurately the results of what we do.
- We believe that cooperation between the ADM Board, the contract agencies, local, state and federal government, and the community is essential to adequate services for people in need.
The ADM Board helps Summit County residents connect with high quality and affordable alcohol, drug addiction and mental health services. We believe that people can and do recover from addiction and mental illness.
People from every community in Summit County have received services or benefited from an ADM Board funded agency or program. The ADM system of care helps thousands of uninsured or under-insured people get the help they need on an ongoing basis.
Save the Date!
Saturday, May 18, 2013!
The Summit County ADM
Support Committee invites
you to participate in the
inaugural ADM Recovery
Challenge. This family-friendly obstacle course
will offer fun competition
athletes of all ages
County of Summit
Alcohol, Drug Addiction
& Mental Health Services Board
100 West Cedar Street
Akron, OH 44307
877.604.0006 (toll free)
800.750.0750 (Ohio Relay)
©2011 All Rights Reserved